Call update (24/04/2019)
A total of 44 proposals were submitted in response to this call.
- Transport – total 11 proposals
- Energy – total 23 proposals
- Overarching – total 6 proposal
- Cross-cutting – total 4 proposals
The breakdown per call budget-splits is:
|Transport: 11||Energy: 23||Overarching: 6||Cross-cutting: 4|
|Topic 01-1: 2||Topics 02-1, 02-2 and 02-3: 6||Topic 03-1: 6||Topic 04-1: 1|
|Topic 01-2: 4||Topic 02-4: 8||Topic 04-2: 1|
|Topics 01-3 and 01-4: 5||Topics 02-5, 02-6, 02-7 and 02-8: 9||Topic 04-3: 2|
|Topic 01-5: 0|
The evaluation of the proposals is planned to start by mid-May 2019 and will be closed by end of June 2019. Applicants will be informed on the outcome of the evaluations by the beginning of August 2019.
Call update (10/01/2019)
The call for proposals 2019 is now open.
The notice of publication of the call for proposals 2019 can be found on the Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal .
FCH 2 JU Documents
- FCH2 JU Annual Work Plan 2019 (AWP2019), including call topics description
- FCH2 JU Multi Annual Work Plan (MAWP) and its addendum
- FCH2 JU Model Grant Agreement
Standard Proposal templates for call 2019 (WORD files):
- FCH2 JU Research and Innovation Action and FCH2 JU Innovation Action: Part B – section 1-3, Part B – section 4-5
- FCH2 JU Coordination and Support Action: Part B – section 1-3, Part B – section 4-5
- For all type of action: FCH2 JU –Draft plan for dissemination & exploitation of results
For more informationcheck out our brochure onHow to get involved in the FCH JU Programme under Horizon 2020.
The deadline for submissions is: 23 April 2019 17:00:00 Brussels time .