Upon request from the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen 2 Joint Undertaking, having its seat at 56 - 60, Avenue de la Toison d’Or, 1060 Brussels, Belgium (hereinafter referred to as “the Licensee ");
I hereby grant the Licensee the following rights subject to the conditions hereinafter specified, for use of the uploaded works.
- The Licensor herewith grants the Licensee a non-exclusive, free-of-charge, perpetual, worldwide licence to store, use and to re-use the Work, in whole or in part; modify and create derivative works on; distribute copies and cause the distribution of the Work and its derivative works for promotional purposes; display the Work publicly; reproduce and communicate the Work to the public by any means including but not limited to electronic publication, by press information services, by downloadable and non-downloadable files, integrate and incorporate the Work into any existing or future work of the Licensee; transfer to another environment (hardware, software, computer electronic, Web, multimedia or other);
- The Licensee is permitted to authorise its employees and contractors to exercise on its behalf the foregoing rights granted to it by the Licensor.
- The Work is under the control of the Licensor whose rights are valid and legally existing, and the Licensee does not acquire any ownership rights in the Work.
- The exercise of the rights granted to the Licensee hereunder is subject to the display by the Licensee of the notice in due acknowledgement of the Licensor.
- The Licensor guarantees that he is the author of the Work, and has obtained all the necessary authorisations in order to be entitled to license the rights mentioned in point 1 above, as well as written authorisations of persons depicted in the photographs, where applicable.
- The Licensor warrants that the use of the Intellectual Property rights licensed in this Agreement to the Licensee does not and will not infringe the rights of any third party.
- The Licensor undertakes to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Licensee from and against claims, demands or actions against the Licensee arising from the exercise of the intellectual property rights licensed under this Agreement.
The exercise of the rights granted hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the European Union, complemented where necessary by the substantive laws of Belgium. In case any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the subject matter hereof cannot be settled amicably between the Licensor and the Licensee, it shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the General Court of the European Union in Luxembourg insofar as such dispute, controversy or claim relates to or involves the liabilities of the Licensee.