The FCH JU held a Public Information Session regarding the 2014 Call for Proposals on the 10th of July 2014 at Auditorium Madou, Brussels.
As a first info-day under Horizon 2020, the programme of this session has outlined and detailed, amongst other useful information, new call conditions and rules framing submission of proposals as well as the new evaluation process of proposals.
Presentations from the Call 2014 Info Day:
- Presentation of the FCH 2 JU Council Regulation– J.L. DELPLANCKE
- AWP2014 – Transport pillar topics & Overarching project topic– E.GIRON
- AWP2014 – Energy pillar topics– N. LYMPEROPOULOS
- AWP 2014 – Cross-cutting topics– V. FERREIRA
- Call conditions & Rules for participation & Proposals submission and evaluation- M. ATANASIU
- Validation of beneficiaries, Financial Viability check & Guarantee Fund – E. ROBINO
- Grant Agreement – N. BRAHY
- Introduction to the New Industry Grouping and the Research Grouping– I.JEMELKOVA
- Knowledge management– J-L. DELPLANCKE
- NCP information- Piotr SWIATEK