On the 7 May 2015, the FCH JU held a Public Information Session regarding the call 2015.
This second Info-Day under Horizon 2020 focused on outlining the new topics for proposals as described in the Annual Work Plan 2015, as well as detailing rules framing submission of proposals and evaluation procedure.
Presentations from the Call 2015 Info Day:
- Welcome address and introduction to FCH 2 JU – J.L. DELPLANCKE: Presentation
- AWP2015 – Transport pillar & Overarching project topics – C. NAVAS & E. GIRON: Presentation
- AWP2015 – Energy pillar topics – N. LYMPEROPOULOS & J. SERRANO GOMES: Presentation
- AWP2015 – Cross-cutting topics – A. GARCIA HOMBRADOS: Presentation
- Rules for Participation, Call conditions & Proposals submission and evaluation – L. BOILLOT & M. ATANASIU: Presentation
- Introduction to Industry Grouping and Research Grouping: Presentation
- National Contact Points for Energy