- research programme
The EU Action Plan towards Zero Pollution Ambition is a key action of the European Green Pact scheduled for spring 2021. The European Green Week 2021 will be dedicated to the “zero pollution ambition”. It will also examine other relevant initiatives of the European Green Pact in the fields of energy, industry, mobility, agriculture, fisheries, health and biodiversity.
In line with these climate initiatives and in order to tackle aforementioned challenges, the EVERYWH2ERE project is developing transportable gensets based on fuel cell hydrogen technologies, with the aim of being a viable alternative to diesel generators and being able to supply ZERO EMISSION energy in temporary off-grid events and in construction sites. EU Green Week 2021 will be an opportunity to show how it is possible to make hydrogen affordable to produce power in a sustainable way anywhere in European cities.
MAIN TOPICS TO BE PRESENTED
- PROJECT INTRODUCTION –Stefania Marongiu (RINA Consulting SpA)
- HOW TO TACKLE EU CITIES POLLUTION AND THE ROLE OF GENSETS IN SUCH POLLUTION – Arthur Hinsch (ICLEI EU Secretariat)
- GENSET INTRODUCTION and DEMO CAMPAIGN INTRODUCTION – Sabina Fiorot (Environment Park)
- THE IMPACT OF GENSETS IN EU FESTIVALS and DEMO OPPORTUNITIES FOR FESTIVAL – Jacob Bilabel (Green Music Initiative)
- THE USE OF GENSETS IN CONSTRUCTION SITES, THEIR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT AND ACCIONA EVERYWH2ERE Demonstration Site – Miguel Angel Paris Torres (ACCIONA)