- research programme
Australian Hydrogen Forum is a key event to meet decision makers from the entire hydrogen value chain.This event is looking beyond the hype, and focusing on overcoming the hurdles that are in the way of developing a hydrogen industry in Australia.
Australian Hydrogen Forum provides insights into the future direction of the hydrogen market with an in-depth learning session, and two conference days featuring hydrogen experts and senior executives from across the industry. In 2019 the conference attracted more than 180 attendees representing the length and breadth of those with a stake in the hydrogen industry. 2020 will take the discussion further with a focus on the organisations pushing the envelope in Australia and across the globe.
- Setting the framework for a viable hydrogen economy
- Strategies to make hydrogen happen - seed funding, subsidies and investment
- Accurately costing the feasibility of hydrogen projects
- Overcoming infrastructure issues to enable the development of a new industry
- Defining who is going to buy hydrogen and how it will be used domestically and internationally
- Beyond hydrogen - capitalising on the capabilities of renewable gases in a low-emission world