- research programme
The Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU) is pleased to invite you to our webinar on Anion Exchange Membrane Electrolysers (AEMEL).
Still in early development stage, AEMEL have the potential of combining the strengths of alkaline and PEM electrolysers. Since 2020 the FCH JU has supported the three cutting-edge projects on this research field: ANIONE, CHANNEL and NEWELY.
The projects will be showcasing their targets, achievements and remaining challenges in developing 2kW prototypes of AEMEL. This will be followed by a discussion on the steps needed to upscale AEMEL including EU support.
Date: Tuesday 6 July, 2021 | 14:00 – 15:30
- Bart Biebuyck, Executive Director FCH JU
- Laurent Antoni, President of Hydrogen Europe Research
- Nikolaos Lymperopoulos, Project Officer at FCH JU
- Antonino Aricò, Institute of Advanced Energy Technologies (ITAE)
- Thulile Khoza, Research Scientist, SINTEF
- Aldo Gago, Team Leader, German Aerospace Center (DLR)