We were delighted to welcome attendees from more than 60 countries this year at the first edition of the European Hydrogen Week. The event was jam-packed with content including:
- more than 100 speakers
- over 260 projects presented
- case studies and best practices presented by European hydrogen regions
- 4 Award categories and 6 proud winners
- high-level sessions covering different subjects from hydrogen for sectoral integration to education and training challenges. Check out all the presentations of the FCH JU Programme Review Days 2020 here.
- keynote speeches of EU Commissioners and encouraging messages from MEPs
- ministerial roundtables debating the role of hydrogen within the green recovery plans
- panel discussions tackling topics such as Synergies between EU and national funds or regional initiatives to develop integrated concepts for hydrogen
- smart talks outlining budget allocation in hydrogen initiatives by 2030
- discussions, experience exchange, Q&A, virtual cocktail rooms and many more
We know our community has been waiting for the post-event materials. Thank you for your patience. Replays and presentations are available on this page and on the .
Let's see how 2021 will look like, but one thing is certain - we are looking forward to welcoming you next year at the second edition of the European Hydrogen Week! A massive thank you to all speakers, investors, partners, journalists and attendees.
- Publication date
- 9 December 2020
- Fuel Cells and Hydrogen 2 Joint Undertaking