Following the launch of the 2020 Call for proposals, the FCH JU held its annual Info Day in Brussels on 27 January 2020.
The Programme Office introduced the various call topics and presented the FCH2 JU rules and procedures.
You can download the presentations of the Info Day using the links below.
- Introduction to the FCH2 JU and Call 2020 Info Day - M. Atanasiu
- Transport pillar. Topics in the 2020 Call - C. Navas
- Energy topics in the 2020 Call - N. Lymperopoulos and A. Aguilo
- Cross-cutting activity area. Topics in the 2020 Call - A. Garcia Hombrados
- Rules for participation, call conditions, evaluation and submission - L. Boillot
- What evaluators want - D. Tsimis
- Legal and financial aspects - G. Buznosu
- Communication, Dissemination and Exploitation of Results - M. Atanasiu
- Introduction to Hydrogen Europe Industry and Research - M. Diderich and K. Johansson Ricketts
- National Contact Points, Transport - V. Gomez Onate
- National Contact Points, Energy - C. Garrido Gonzalo
You can find the links to the video recordings of the event below:
1 Info Day 2020 Part 1 :
2 Info Day 2020 Part 2 :