With the support of the European Hydrogen Safety Panel (EHSP), the Clean Hydrogen Joint Undertaking is organizing this webinar to provide guidance on safety planning, monitoring, and reporting for hydrogen and fuel cell projects in Europe.
During the webinar, the EHSP experts together with the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission will provide an overview of the guidance document for the Safety Planning and Management in EU hydrogen and fuel cell projects published in 2021, give recommendations for safety plan preparation and highlight the importance of the European Hydrogen Safety Reference Database (HIAD 2.0). It will also offer an opportunity to exchange lessons learned from incidents of hydrogen accidents and their impact on the hydrogen acceptance and deployment.
Hydrogen will play an essential role as a clean and sustainable energy carrier. To bring the benefits of hydrogen to society, hydrogen technologies must be safely developed and used across a variety of applications and sectors. To meet this vision, the Clean Hydrogen Joint Undertaking is requesting JU-funded projects involving demonstration (Innovation Actions) a draft on ‘hydrogen safety planning and management’ at the project level, which will be further updated during project implementation. Thus, this webinar will support not only already funded projects but also consortiums applying for funding.
Join us and find out more on Europe leading the way!
Join online instantly via Teams
- Bart Biebuyck, Executive Director, Clean Hydrogen JU
- Alberto J. Garcia Hombrados, Project Officer, Clean Hydrogen JU
- Iñaki Azcarate, Chair of the European Hydrogen Safety Panel (EHSP)
- Elena Vyazmina, EHSP Task Force Leader
- Vladimir Molkov, EHSP Member
- Daniele Melideo, EHSP Member
- Pietro Moretto, Joint Research Centre, European Commission
- Jennifer Wen, EHSP Task Force Leader
Safety Webinar March 2022