Call for expression
The Clean Hydrogen Partnership is continuously interested in expanding the expertise of the European Hydrogen Safety Panel with independent experts.
The complete details of the call, including all information and objectives of the call, detailed eligibility requirements, and what and how to submit an application can be found here.
Additional documents available for this call:
- Notice of call for expression of interest – publication number 2017/S 17-408496 (will be published on 10/10/2017)
- Legal entity templates
- Financial identification
- Registration Form
- Privacy statement
Instructions for applications
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria contained in the full Call for Expressions of Interest are requested to submit their applications electronically by email to EHSP@fch.europa.eu.
In order to be deemed admissible, applications must:
1. Be submitted at the above mentioned email address;
2. Be received by the closing date and / or time for submission;
3. Include the following documents:
a Registration Form
a Letter of Interest (maximum one page)
an up-to-date Curriculum vitae in the H2020 database of experts.
You can register as an expert via the Participant Portal at this link.
If you are a registered expert, you can complete or update your profile at any time by logging-in to your Portal account (EU Login) and accessing My Expert Area.
Please proceed as follows:
Register as an expert and prepare your Curriculum Vitae in H2020 database of experts
- Fill in the Registration Form with the requested information;
- Prepare your Letter of Interest stating the reasons for which you would like to participate as an expert to the activities of the European Hydrogen Safety Panel (maximum 1 page)
- Submit all the above-mentioned documents in one email to: EHSP@fch.europa.eu
You will receive an email to confirm the reception of your application.