- Publication date
- 4 October 2018
- Fuel Cells and Hydrogen 2 Joint Undertaking
This document is the final deliverable of Task 1 of the tender N° FCH / OP / CONTRACT 196: “Development of a Metering Protocol for Hydrogen Refuelling Stations”.
Objectives of Task 1 were specified as follow:
- Forming a working group or task force with the relevant national institutes, representing a minimum of 3 Member States out of the main countries where HRS are operated;
- Coordinating the efforts to develop a testing protocol for the temporary approval of flow meters and HRS;
- Obtaining agreement from all participants within the first 4 months of the work on said protocol;
- Ensuring that this simplified protocol achieves the proper balance for the following requirements: cost effectiveness, confidence in its reliability and its accuracy, feasible to implement as easily as possible (simplicity of equipment and time)
All the work performed in Task 1 and associated outcomes / conclusions are reported here.
The conclusions of the study Development of a Metering Protocol for Hydrogen Refueling Stations are available below.